$89 for a motorbike handling course and test, or $115 including motorcycle, helmet & glove hire at Stephens Driving School (worth up to $250)
- If you dream of leaving the constraints of a car and feeling the thrill of two wheels, today’s deal is designed to help get you there
- Before you can apply for a motorcycle learner licence, you have to have the right skills to safely ride on the road
- Today’s deal will help you get the skills and practice necessary to help you prepare for your ‘Basic Handling Skills Test’
- It also includes the Basic Skills Handling Test- which you must pass before you apply for your Class 6 motorcycle licence
- The friendly and experienced team at Stephens Driving School is skilled and patient to help you learn the ropes to motorcycle riding
- Bring your own motorbike or just a little extra will get you motorcycle, helmet and glove hire!
- Lessons are held every Sunday (wet or fine), at the South end of the Riverside car park, next to Ewen Bridge, Lower Hutt
- Established in 1965, Stephens Driving School are an NZTA approved, recognised Basic Handling Skills test provider
- Check out more about the Basic Skills Handling Test at Stephens Driving School here
The Nitty Gritty
Expires 24 December 2015. Bookings must be made by 24 November 2014. Max 1 voucher per person and 5 as gifts. 24 hour postponement policy applies or voucher subject to forfeiture. No refunds or cash back. Training and testing sessions run on Sundays: 8am -12.00pm or 1pm - 4:30pm. Subject to availability. You must be at least 16 years old before you can apply for a motorcycle licence. You must have ridden a motorcycle before and driven a geared vehicle. If you need a refresher or are new to geared vehicles, you can enrol in the one-hour pre-course training session for $40 (payable direct to Stephens Driving School). Not to be used with other offers. Bookings essential (ph: 0800 425 423 and quote voucher ID) and present voucher on arrival.
Stephens Driving School
0800 425 423
Course location: South end of the Riverside carpark, next to Ewen Bridge, Lower Hutt
Sunday: 8am-12pm or 1pm-4.30pm