The Cat Lounge
$21 for Entry for 2 People incl. 2 Drinks or $39 for Entry for 2 People incl. 2 Brunch or Lunch Mains at The Cat Lounge (Value up to $62)
- Fine Print
- Find more than a few of your favourite things at today’s utterly adorable offer!
- Cat café? Cat café?!?
- You heard that right. The Cat Lounge is Auckland's first ever cat cafe (in fact, the first of its kind in New Zealand!) and they're here to delight us with two awesome offers:
- $21 for entry for 2 people & 2 drinks (value $35)
- $39 for entry for 2 people & 2 brunch or lunch mains (value $62)
- Have a hot drink or a delectable bite to eat amongst some of the best company in town!
- Choose from paw-sitively scrummy menu options like eggs benedict, pancakes, a grilled chicken salad or beef burger with fries. Check out the full menu under the Menu tab
- Whether you miss your childhood pet, your landlords are meanies who won't tolerate a kitty or you just love cats (isn't that everyone, Internet?) this petsperience shouldn't be missed
- Check out the new, delicious menu in-store
- Wondering how it all works? Check out their FAQ
- Join their over 20,000 fans by liking them on Facebook
What We Like
I mean, I don't think I really need to convince anyone on this. Auckland has a cat café. I REPEAT, AUCKLAND HAS A CAT CAFÉ!
Not only that - they're offering you access to this haven of cuteness for an awesome price today. Choose from entry and a hot drink each for two people, or entry and brunch or lunch mains for two people.
Choose from fresh and flavoursome options like a beef burger with fries, a seafood bowl with calamari, French toast with banana mousse or Lions breakfast!
Based on Auckland’s North Shore, The Cat Lounge is a New Zealand first, where you can enjoy the company of feline friends. They have comfy couches where you can chill out with their furry residents. With free WiFi and books available, it's the perfect place to relax, study, take a break or just enjoy some kitty cuddles!
The Cat Lounge's café serves fresh roasted, award-winning barista made coffee and a range of delicious treats baked fresh in store every day, including gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian options.
For food hygiene reasons, the kitchen and café area is separated from the cat lounge by double doors. All food and drinks are prepared in a 100% cat-free environment and everything is available for dine-in or take-away. Take food and drink with you into the cat room if you wish!
The Fine Print
Offer expires 14 April, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 10 for you & 10 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 0800 228 223 & quote voucher code)
Valid Tuesday to Friday only
Not valid weekends
Valid for Brunch, Lunch and Kids menus
2 vouchers max. per booking
Option 1: Valid for two regular cold/hot drinks. Valid for two people only
Option 2: Valid for two brunch/lunch mains. Valid for 2 people only
Gluten-free, vegan options, Soy/almond milk and flavour shots available and may incur extra charge
No refunds or cashback (except where required by law)
Must be used in 1 visit
Not for use with other offers
Eggs on Toast
Scrambled, poached or fried eggs on toast with hash browns
Grilled Chicken Salad
Leafy greens tossed with seasonal veges topped with grilled chickn, crispy noodles w/ balsamic vinaigrette
Melted mozarella on BBQ beef patty with red onion and salad between toasted buns with fries
Juicy chicken breast with mango or tomato relish between toasted buns with fries
Crumbed calamari rings, prawn twisters and tails with fries
Chicken & Chips
Chicken tenders with fries
Potato or kumara
Banana mousse, maples syrup, bacon and fruit compote
Fluffy pancakes stacked with grilled banana, fruit compote and whipped cream
Fluffy pancakes with banana, whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce
Toasted ciabatta topped with spinach, poached eggs and creamy hollandaise with: salmon / bacon / mushroom
Avocado and grilled portobello on toast, cherry tomatoes and hash browns on the side
Your choice of eggs on toast with bacon, hashbrowns, sausage, tomato and grilled portobello mushrooms
Ask about GF options and sides