- Fine Print
- Why walk when you can segway? Check out today's terrific offer!
- $19 for a 40 Minute Segway Experience for 1
- Sunday through Friday, not available on Saturdays due to limited room available
- If you’re looking for a fun thing to do outdoors in Palmy, a Segway tour is the most fun you can have on two wheels! Once you’ve stepped on to a Segway you won’t want to get off
- It only takes about 3 minutes to master the basic controls of the Mini Pro - with an adjustable speed, 360 degree turning radius and knee control bar, it's easy to manoeuvre
- Terrific group activity - you can book for up to 7 people at a time
- Lazertag Experience are New Zealand's first indoor and outdoor Segway Park - as well as providing Ninebot Mini Pro Segway rides, we also sell Ninebot Mini Pro Segways and provide servicing
- Want to know more about Segways? Check out their website for more info!
- Check them out and like them on Facebook
What We Like
Back to the Future II promised us hoverboards and flying cars in 2015 and we were all bitterly disappointed when that didn't work out.
But in 2001, American entrepreneur Dean Kamen invented the Segway - and gosh darn it, it might be even cooler than a hoverboard could ever be! The team at Lazertag Experience certainly think so and today's they're offering you the chance to give riding a Segway a go!
If you’re looking for a fun thing to do outdoors in Palmy, a Segway tour is the most fun you can have on two wheels! Once you’ve stepped on to a Segway you won’t want to get off.
So what's riding a Segway like? Well, it's pretty unique - the technology keeps you balanced and in control. To go forward, lean forward, to go stop, lean back. It's a little weird to start off with but you'll get used to it quickly and love it - it only takes about 3 minutes to master the basic controls! Your session involves a quick training session to get used to it, then you're off on an adventure!
Safety's top priority so they'll make sure you've got everything you need, including a helmet. After your training, you'll head off outside and give it a proper go. The longer you spend on a Segway, the more confident you'll be - they reckon you'll be a pro in no time!
Vouchers are valid for 1 person for 1 ride but feel free to pick up a bunch of vouchers and head out as a group - you can book up to 7 people at a time. It's a great choice for corporate events, parties and family fun.
What are you waiting for? Click that Buy Now button and get rolllin' rollin' rollin.
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 2 April, 2017
Multiple vouchers can be purchased (limit: 5 for you & 2 as gifts)
Bookings are essential & subject to availability (ph 0800 LAZERTAG & quote voucher code)
Not available on Saturdays due to limited bookings
Not valid for existing bookings
Allow 50 minutes for your experience - 40 minutes per person on Seway
Outdoor activity, weather dependant - your booking will be rescheduled in case of bad weather
No experience necessary - safety briefing, tuition and helmet provided
Please wear comfortable flat shoes
24 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void
Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
No exchanges. No refunds or cash back (except where required by law). Not for use with other offers