From $17 for a return pass for the Royal Mail Run Cruise to Mansion House with Kawau Cruises
- Discover a hidden gem of the Hauraki Gulf with today’s awesome experience!
- If wallabies, wildlife and natural wonders are your cup of tea, hop along on a cruise to Kawau Island!
- Check out the various child and passes available:
- $17 return child pass for the Royal Mail Run Cruise, worth $34
- $35 return adult pass for the Royal Mail Run Cruise, worth $68
- $26 return child pass for the Royal Mail Run Cruise (incl BBQ lunch), worth $50
- $50 return adult pass for the Royal Mail Run Cruise (incl BBQ lunch), worth $95
- BBQ lunch includes a BBQ steak or salmon with salad and a drink
- The ferry will drop you off at Kawau Island so you can explore its natural beauty and spots steeped in history
- Then simply catch the ferry back from the Mansion House Bay jetty
- Check out more cruise info below
The Nitty Gritty
Expires 15 March 2015. No bookings 24 December 2014 - 5 January 2015. Bookings must be made by 21 February 2015. Child age is 5-11 years, children under 5 are free. Subject to availability and sea conditions. Cruises depart daily from Sandspit at 10.30am. Return ferry leaves Mansion House Bay Jetty daily at 2pm (Sat/Sun & public holidays additional 4.30pm departure from Mansion House Jetty also available). Return trip must be on same day. Return times may vary, staff will advise on check in. Check-in 30mins prior to departure and present printed voucher on arrival. Subject to Kawau Cruises terms and conditions. 24 hour cancellation policy applies, other voucher subject to void. Kawau Cruises reserves the right to amend timetable, substitute vessel or equipment at any time. Bookings essential (ph: 09 425 8006 and quote voucher ID) and present voucher on arrival.
(09) 425 8006
Sandspit Wharf, End of Sandspit Rd, Sandspit, Warkworth